What data is being collected and how will it be used?
Data you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site timelessha.eu (our site) which may include your name, telephone or mobile number, email and delivery address, billing address, credit or debit card details in order to process an order or service.
- Your name, telephone or mobile number, email and address may also be given to us by you through correspondence over telephone, e-mail, third party social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube to respond to enquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information.
- Your email for newsletters and other updates.
- This also includes information provided at the time of registering to create an account on our site, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for security or training purposes and ultimately to improve the service we provide to you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your transactions.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Confirmation of your payment (but we shall not hold your credit card details as we use a third party payment service provider).
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our site uses certain cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies (Google Analytics). They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. You can change your website browser settings to reject cookies although this may impair the functionality of our website.
Where do we store your personal data?
All information you provide to us is stored on secure third party servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, or to use our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the country in which it was originally collected. This may include transfers outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA“) (including to the USA and Canada). The reason for this transfer is that some of the operations we need managed in order to complete our contract with you are located outside of the EEA, for example it may be processed by staff working outside of the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How will the information be used?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us- for example to fulfil an order.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To process your payment card details in order to complete any payment that you make through our site.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our site.
- To create anonymised data (which we may licence to third parties directly).
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about your order, its delivery and other services similar to those which were the subject of a previous transaction with you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of Timelessha.eu and to third parties that need to access the information to fulfil our contract with you. For example, third party suppliers or service providers we partner with in order to correctly take record of, process and fulfil your order. We will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose and/or transfer your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets after having ensured that steps have first been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- If Timelessha.eu or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets after having ensured that steps have first been taken to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected..
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Accessing and modifying your personal information
Applicable laws on data protection in the UK give you the right to access information held about you in accordance with applicable laws. We will respond to your access request within one month, in accordance with applicable laws. Subject to applicable laws, you also have the right to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal data, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. You may request to change your personal information by sending a written request by e-mail to email@example.com
Right to erasure
Requests for the deletion or removal of your personal data, including information published or processed online, should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to data portability
If you would like access to any personal data which you have provided to us in a machine-readable format, or if you would like your data to be transferred directly to another data controller, please direct your request by email to email@example.com
How long will the data be stored for?
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others and so long as we are legally required to do so. Information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted or you request your data to be erased, unless we no longer need the data to provide products and services, or until any legal requirement to keep it no longer exists. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete and destroy it.
How can you raise a request or compliant about your personal information?